4 1 6
A solid large four bedroom home with additional rooms Awaits a new family to give it the love and respect it rightfully deserves.
High ceilings throughout, Timber structure and a few modern modifications has made this home ideal for the everyday family, especially the expanding or large family.
The age and History attached to this home is of unique circumstances being once the original site and home of the well known surveyor William Callender, then purchased by Mr.Henry William O'Brien also known as "Ponto" to the locals.(Hence the Suburb now O'Briens Hill)
A favorite area of the home is the rear living area which once was the outdoor undercover patio, now spreads from one side to the other with the comfort of an indoor facility. An adoring home and is a must see for any home buyer.
* A solid built home on under 6000m2 of land
* Ideal location in O'Brien's Hill, Innisfail
* Apx 5 min Drive to the town centre
* Views to the Johnston River
* Great home for a large family
* In ground Salt Water Chlorinated Pool
Inspections by appointment only.
Call Matt today: 0490 274 794
or Ronnie: 0417 760 500